Monday, February 6, 2012

Chinese New Year of you don't say~

Hey everyone! 
It's been awhile since I last updated my blog
But now I'm back!
Had a kinda hectic month back in January
And I hope February will treat me well too!


I went back to hometown on the day before CNY
And got into work right after we reached

Yearly tradition: 'knock'(?) ginkgo, and Bing found a twin one! *too easy*


After we done our chore, we went to hunt for fan's blade in the town, and of course we found one! *too easy x2*

We stole one of the fan from guys room and it couldn't fit in our room, so it just got abandoned. *too bad*

Brought some snacks and drinks on the way when we're hunting for the blade. *too easy x3*



Me and Nana with the gigantic yam plant beside the house. Huge, isn't it?

Me and Nana with our matching pouches.


We even have our own 'New Year Eve Thanksgiving Prayer' booklet for reunion dinner!


And the feast begins!

Children's table.

Parents' table.

At night, it's the time to knead the dough for TangYuan

But I got my job at the peeling eggshell section *too easy x4* (lol)




 And the most exciting part, our own home theater! We watched movie whenever we've nothing to do, so, we probably watch it for the whole day!

 The next day, out to church!

=皿=


The Tans' girls outside the church, but left out MinYi and MinRou. :(

And what else girls would do in the car? Cam whore!
Nana x1

Nana x2

Nana x3

Nana and mua!

Mua x1 

Mua x2

Me munching on steamed bread. Om nom nom...



Our matching phones and pouches  

After church, we spent our day watching (horrible)Korean dramas and variety shows, the fun watching with whole bunch of people, priceless. :')

And finally, Lou Sang time and dinner!





We played fireworks after dinner, actually we're on something exciting...





 Jesus t  

I'm the 'e' (credits to Bing)

And the 'something exiting' goes to the surprise for Jasper's birthday celebration!
Choco pie cake! 

Happy Birthday Jasper!



I got back to Butterworth on the next day :(
We did a little adventure on hunting for 'pig rice rolls' (猪肠粉) which was fun
But I got super tired when I reached home so I didn't take any pictures after I'm back in Butterworth 

So there's my summary of my Chinese New Year of 2012 :D
Hope you enjoyed. 







xo, Sophie











1 comment: